Founded in 2008, the Pierce Family Foundation supports nonprofit organizations providing essential social services and opportunities for people experiencing homelessness. We primarily support organizations in the City of Chicago. We believe in:
- Unrestricted general operating grants.
- Supporting real costs and real needs, including “back office.”
- Offering help beyond the grant, via numerous support programs.
- Minimal application and reporting processes.
- Working hard to listen, respond, and innovate.